It will inform you of the following:
– What personally identifiable information is collected through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
– What security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your information.
– How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Use of your personal information:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to collect information that is voluntarily provided to us by email, form, chat or other direct contact. We will not sell or disclose this information to third parties. We may use automated platforms for sending newsletters, such as ZOHO or MAILPRO, which ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation by allowing simple and transparent deletion, access and editing of data, and following a double opt in policy.
We will use your information to respond to the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with third parties outside our organization except as necessary to be able to respond to your request.
We may use and disclose your personal information only as follows:
– To promote our service and products. You may stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe steps included in the footer of each email we send.
– To send you informational and promotional content that you can choose (or “opt in”) to receive. If you want to stop receiving emails from us, you can unsubscribe by following the steps included in the footer of each email we send.
– To ensure compliance with our Terms of Service and Applicable Law.
– To meet legal requirements, such as compliance with legal orders, request for information, valid summons or other appropriate legal mechanisms.
– To provide information to our representatives and advisors, such as lawyers and accountants, to help us comply with legal and security requirements.
– To process and defend a lawsuit or arbitration.
To check the data we hold about you, please email us at: email@example.com
We may change/correct your data and delete all data we hold if requested to do so.
Please let us know if you have any questions about how your data is processed.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job have access to personally identifiable information.
While using this service, we may store “cookies” on your computer.
We use “cookies” for user session authentication, preferences, and movement around the site, anonymous and aggregate marketing analysis, performance analysis, retargeting, and aggregate trend tracking.
You can turn off cookies by following the instructions in your browser, but if you block cookies, it may be more difficult (or perhaps impossible) to use some features of our website.
All changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the website.
If we make material changes to this statement, we will notify you here that we have updated it so that it is clear what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances.
Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in the ads. The information contained in the advertisements includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your ISP (Internet Service Provider, such as Sapo, Clix or other), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time of your visit and which pages were visited within our website.
Links to third party websites:
Questions and contact information:
If you have any questions or comments, or if you wish to update, delete or change any personal information we have relating to you, or if you have a concern about the way we handle any privacy issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org